Collecting and Use of Personal Data
What Data we collect
· Data of Order request and correspondence purposes – company name, business phone, business e-mail, representatives of a company name;
· Data of Order processing – full company details (for invoice), business phone, business e-mail, representatives of a company name, address for delivery;
· Data of user registration – full company details (for invoice), business phone, business e-mail, representatives of a company name, address for delivery;
· We store a history of the orders made by each user registered on the site.
You do not need to provide any Personal Data while browsing the website.
How we use the Personal Data
· We process your personal information to fulfill our obligations as a party to a contract for the sale of goods or services or to respond to your inquiry for an offer. It is possible periodical use for sending of important messages like messages for finished orders, changes in Common Rules or other rules.
· In case of your agreement we use your Personal Data to inform you for actual promotions and advertising campaigns. You can cancel your agreement anytime.
Collected Personal Data is treated according to the Rules, described in Regulations.
Personal Data can be used only for mentioned goals of Claryx Tech EOOD to better its services.
We store the history of orders, made by any registered user on the site.
Disclosure to the Third Parties
In some cases, in order to fulfill our obligations under contracts or legal agreements entered into with you, we can or will be required to disclose provided personal data to our partners (e.g. transport, courier companies, etc.) or to competent authorities.
We do not sell your Personal Data to the third parties.
Protection of Personal Data
Claryx Tech EOOD administrator takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to protect your personal data from loss, theft and misuse, and from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Only designated and duly authorized Claryx Tech EOOD employees have access to the data through their username and personal password in certain systems.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data for a period of time necessary to meet the specific purpose for which they were processed, and after that it will be deleted unless the legal act requires us to keep them for a longer period of time.
Rights of the Subject of Personal Data
You can check the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of your Personal Data and correct it by signing in to your account.
If you wish to cancel your agreement to the processing of personal data, to request a correction, to object the processing, or to request your data to be deleted (the “right to be forgotten”), you should send a request to that effect by email to email@example.com In order to avoid abuse, requests with the above content will only be considered if they are sent by the email used to register the account, and we reserve the right to request additional data to identify the applicant and the subject of the data to which it relates.
On submitted requests concerning Personal Data it will be answered within one month, and if there is a need to extend the deadline, you will be informed for the extension and reasons of delay. We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated or threaten the privacy of other users. In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1592 Sofia, bul. „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” № 2.
To make your visit to our website more pleasant and to enable the use of certain functions, we may use “cookies” on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session.
Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies separately and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally.
For more information, see the help function of your Internet browser. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
· To recognize new or past customers.
· To remember your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size.
· To remember if you have already replied to a survey pop-up (so you won’t be asked again).
· To anonymously gather statistics on how and what videos you visited.
· To send an ad that is most relevant to you and best suits your interests. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of ad campaign.
· Collect reliable site usage information, which allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements.
· Analyze which pages you visit and which consumer privacy tools you use.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the main functions of the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. However, you can delete or block these cookies at any time, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider who performs some of these functions for us.
Private Data and its Transfer
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the data collected is kept under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended and you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.